You're Back from Study Abroad! Now What?
Congrats on finishing your study abroad program. Welcome back!
Now that you're home, you're probably wondering "What comes next?" That's a great question. We suggest you follow our super simple 3 step jump start into your next phase (aka life after study abroad). Ready? Here it goes...
Join "the squad" for updates, free tools & tons of bonuses
Get to know us and follow us
We're After Study Abroad (dot) com and as you can probably tell from the title, we have a super specific focus here. Our goal is to be your #1 go-to resource for everything you need to learn *after* you come back from study abroad.
- We've got articles with tips to guide you through your most important after abroad experiences.
- We're always creating free resources (like mini-courses, cheatsheets, checklists, and more) with practical "next steps" and "how to" instructions to help you accomplish your goals.
- We also send pretty epic emails that get into the step-by-step, nitty gritty of what to do with your incredible study abroad skills.
Minor Housekeeping Note:
If you've looked around the site, you may see a few inconsistencies in the branding. That's because we're slowly and systematically revamping all of the content on the site. We want to provide amazing tools, so we're taking out time.
We hope to be tidy by the end of the school year!
Get to work and start taking action
Now that you're back, your first step is to figure out what you "got out" of your study abroad experience.
- What did you learn?
- Can you explain your skills / growth to other people?
- How do you continuing building on your experiences?
If you're just dipping your toe into all the (fun) work you have to do after abroad, you might want to start with our free Back From Abroad Workbook. It's just an easy way to break down the 7 things you need to do to be successful after study abroad.
Ready to dig in? Let's go!